Lindenwold Woman Burned in Bonfire Mishap
A 28-year-old woman from Lindenwold was badly burned adding fuel to a bonfire early Thanksgiving morning.
Taylor Lanthier was at a home in Malaga Lake, Franklin Township, reports NJ.com, when she poured gasoline onto a bonfire around 3 a.m. Thursday. But the flames quickly traveled up the can, causing it to explode.
Lanthier reportedly suffered serious burns and was admitted to Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Pennsylvania where she remains hospitalized in an induced-coma. She faces a long road to recovery, according to family members.
SOURCES: Courier Post; NJ.com
More from SoJO 104.9