Ironman Competition to Close Numerous Roads Around Atlantic City Sunday
Athletes from across the country will be in the world's playground for Sunday's Ironman 70.3 Atlantic City competition and that means many roads will be closed.
If you are planning to be out and about on Sunday, here's a heads-up from the Atlantic City Police Department...
- Atlantic City Expressway exits 5, 4, 2, and 1 will be closed from 5AM to 1PM Sunday. The Atlantic City-Brigantine Connector will also be closed.
- Watch for several lane closures on the Expressway on Sunday through 3PM.
- Albany Avenue will have several lane closures from 10AM to 3PM.
- Motorists are asked to use Route 30 to enter and exit Atlantic City. Motorists traveling to and from Ventnor and Atlantic City are asked to use West End Avenue.
- Bicycles will not be allowed on the Atlantic City Boardwalk from Jackson Avenue to Albany Avenue from 9AM to 3PM.
Motorists should also expect lane/road closures and athletes in portions of Pleasantville and Egg Harbor Township, including Delilah, Mill, and Westcoat Roads.
Also on SoJO 104.9: