Lakewood Lions Renaissance Fair
- Lakewood's Pine Park
- Country Club Drive and County Line Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701 United States
Admission: Adults $12.00 Children 6 to 12 $2.00
Free ample parking
The Lakewood Lions Club and the Society for Creative Anachronism will host their 37th Annual Charity Renaissance Fair on September 15 & 16 (10 am to 5 pm on the 16th) in Lakewood's Pine Park at Country Club Drive & County Line Road, Lakewood, NJ 08701.
- Sir Shanton & The Knights of Valour Jousting in Full Combat Armor.
- Greenwolf Celtic Magician performing Bardic Magic, Fire Eating and Breathing.
- SCA- Knights in hand to hand combat, and Archers using the English Long Bow.
- View Belly Dancers, Medieval Dancers, and Drummers.
- Knights of Avalon teaching children the art of combat & knighting them.
- Alabaster The Wandering Wizard.
- Pieces of 8- bringing an earful of dysfunctional comedy and entertainment.
- Be awed by the poetry of a Wandering Poet.
- Pokie Poke the Jongleur Fire juggling, and more.
- Sunday: at 2pm be witness to the Crowning of the Faire's King and Queen chosen from amongst the children ages 10 and under, dressed in period garb, prizes to all.
Stroll in the Village and see the many Merchants with their ware of yesteryear. Partake of the large number of Food Purveyors that will please anyone's taste and quench thy thirst with Roasted Turkey Legs, Dragon Dogs, Fish & Chips, Curley Fries, Kettle Corn.
For more information about the fair, discount coupons, and directions to Pine Park visit our website: http://www.lakewoodrenfair.com, or call (732) 890-9347 (Don Alemany).
Who Benefits: The club's net proceeds benefit a wide range of Lions Charities and Projects.
- Lehmann School (The Ladacin Network)
- Lions Eye Bank of New Jersey
- Eye Test & Glasses for the needy
- Juvenile Diabetes
For a complete list visit our website!