Digital Services Sales Representative
As part of an on-going recruitment campaign for our digital services sales team, Townsquare Interactive New Jersey (Trenton, Toms River and Atlantic City) is looking for Digital Services Sellers/Digital Services Sales Representatives who will concentrate exclusively on Townsquare Interactive. The right candidate has the ability and desire to make a lot of calls to businesses, develop relationships and sell Townsquare Interactive web sites to local and regional clients.
Candidates must demonstrate dependability, passion, strong communication and problem-solving skills. Proven sales track record of high volume prospecting and closing is recommended. Previous digital or service sales experience a plus.
A Townsquare Interactive Digital Seller is the primary contact for new prospective Townsquare Interactive clients. You will find leads and follow up on set appointments to sell the features and benefits of Townsquare Interactive products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell Townsquare Interactive to new prospective customers
- Consistently be cold-calling to develop new customer leads. The majority of your time will be spent on the street meeting, inquiring and following up on Townsquare Interactive leads.
- Prepares initial web sites and demonstrates features with clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Digital Sales Manager to help guide you to success.
- Works closely with digital support team to pass along new sales.
About Our Company.
Townsquare Interactive offers website services that allow local businesses to create a high-quality website in just minutes, generate more revenue and drive new customers to their business.
- High-quality design templates
- Easy to use self-service publishing tools
- Quick site set-up in just minutes
- Shopping cart option for selling and promoting products
- Seamless domain transfer and purchasing system
- Personalized customer support (toll free number, email, web)
- Newsletter and email features
Townsquare Media LLC is a local media and entertainment company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 171 radio stations and companion websites in 36 small to mid-sized markets, over 200 live music and non-music events including the Taste of Country BBQ Nationals, and certain national digital properties including Taste of Country and PopCrush. The Company’s largest shareholder is a fund managed by Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
Please send resumes to John Ortenzio at email@example.com. Or mail them to: NJ 101.5, c/o John Ortenzio, PO Box 5698, Trenton, NJ 08638.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age (40 and over) veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Townsquare Media in Atlantic City is always looking for motivated and experienced sales professionals to join our award-winning sales team. An ideal candidate will have at least three years radio sales experience and the ability to develop new business. If you like a challenge, enjoy being appreciated, compensated for above average performance, and want to work for the most dynamic media company in New Jersey, we want to hear from you today! E-mail your resume to Market Manager Mike Ruble, or call (609) 645-9797.
Become a part of Townsquare Media’s team in Atlantic City. Network while building working relationships with local and national clients. This unique opportunity will allow you to develop skills that are important in establishing a successful and rewarding career while building resume experience! Our highly visible, fast-paced Promotions Department depends on energetic interns to support the functions of marketing to reflect the needs and wants of our target audiences. Interns will be responsible for learning the promotions, sales and production aspects of working at a radio group. Duties will include writing marketing proposals for upcoming promotions, maintaining station vehicles, promotional deliveries, updating the winner database, formulating special contests and promotional ideas, helping in event management and live broadcasts and researching possible promotional ideas.
The internship is an unpaid position, and candidates must be receiving college credits. We require an 8-hour per week commitment from our interns. Also, we ask that interns also attend AT LEAST 1, if not more remotes each week.
All interested applicants must send a resume with cover letter to Kristen Lucca, Promotions Coordinator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call (609) 645-9797.
Digital/Social Media Internships
Do you have more social media accounts than classes this semester? Good, we already like you. If you’re the type of person who is obsessed with digital communication then Townsquare Media Atlantic City has a tremendous opportunity for you. We’re looking to hire Digital Interns who will not only help us run our social media pages, but also help us reach our overall marketing goals.
Digital Interns should understand the role digital media plays in a business’ success, as well as be extremely familiar with various social media platforms.
Digital Interns will be asked to perform and/or help with the following tasks:
- Maintain and post to social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.)
- Write and publish blog posts
- Take and upload pictures and/or video
- Take ownership of the digital elements needed for promotional and live events
- Reply to comments, messages, etc.
- Compile analytics reports
Skills and competencies interns are expected to have:
- Understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- A basic understanding of blogging and/or WordPress (or similar CMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Ability to consistently come up with fresh, trendy, digitally-focused ideas
The internship is an unpaid position, and candidates must be receiving college credits. We require a minimum 8-hour per week commitment. Also, we ask that digital interns attend at least one weekend event, but that is not mandatory.
All interested applicants must send a resume with cover letter to Kyle McCann, Digital Managing Editor by e-mail at email@example.com. Please include Digital Intern in your subject line. For more information, call (609) 645-9797.
Would you like to learn how a dynamic media company operates? Townsquare Media Atlantic City is looking for business-savvy interns with a passion for advertising and marketing. If that sounds like you, then listen up. Not only will you get to learn sales, marketing and advertising from dedicated professions, but you’ll also be prepare yourself for the ‘Real World’ as you network and build relationships with local and national clients.
Learn the business and build your resume as you work behind the scenes of with our award-winning Sales Department!
- Assisting the sales managers in preparing sales meetings
- Accompany account executives on calls
- Assisting in creating digital initiatives
- Prepare client presentations, including hard copy and/or PowerPoint
- Research client product categories
- Organize station presentations and research files
- Prospect clients and advertisers, and maintain account database.
The internship is an unpaid position, and candidates must be receiving college credits. We require a minimum 8-hour per week commitment from our interns.
All interested applicants must send a resume with cover letter to Kristen Lucca, Promotions Coordinator by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include Advertising or Business Intern in your subject line. For more information, call (609) 645-9797.