Cheap Parking Options Announced for Atlantic City Beach Concerts, Big Events
Here's some good news if you are planning to attend an Atlantic City beach concert or other big event soon: there are many options for cheap parking.
One of the black eyes surrounding Atlantic City's first round of beach concerts was some garages in the middle of town charging $50 to park. Those days appear to mostly be a distant memory as CRDA has announced several rather inexpensive parking options for some upcoming big events in the city.
If you will be attending the Jimmy Buffett concert on August 13th, the Atlantic City Air Show on the 17th, the Zac Brown Band concert on September 1st, the Florida Georgia Line show on the 3rd, Blink 182 on the 5th, or the Miss America competition on September 11th, here's where you can save a few bucks.
- The surface lot on the corner of Pacific and Georgia Avenues across from Boardwalk Hall - flat rate parking for $10.
- The Wave Parking Garage at the end of the Atlantic City Expressway - $10 parking
for the day.
- The surface lot at Atlantic and Ohio Avenues - $10 parking for the day.
- The surface lot at Indiana and Pacific Avenues adjacent to AtlantiCare - flat rate of $10 for the day.
- The Atlantic City Convention Center parking garage at the end of the Atlantic City Expressway - $5 parking for the day.
SOURCE: CRDA - Summer Event Parking Press Release 7/26/16