Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 6

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Ocean City Boardwalk Merchants on Alert for Funny Money

You may want to take a close look at that $20 bill you get as change on the Ocean City Boardwalk.

Read More

Darian Lehner, Lower Township Police Facebook page
Darian Lehner, Lower Township Police Facebook page
[

Police Ask for Help Finding South Jersey Teen

Middle Township Police are asking for your help finding a runaway teen who has been missing since Sunday.

Read More

Businessman texting using Blackberry PDA.
ThinkStock-Ingram Publishing
[

My Ex Texts Me and I am Married

What does it mean when my ex-girlfriend has been texting me pictures and I have been married for almost a year now?

Read More

TSM
TSM
[

Extreme Aerial Stunt Sets World Record in Atlantic City

Erendira Wallenda set a world record for the most aerial stuns in one minute! The courageous wife of world-famous dare-devil, Nik Wallenda shocked AC as she took off from Steel Pier.

Read More

Sleeping together
ThinkStock-Dmitriy Shironosov
[

Shocked The Parents Let It Happen

Would you let your teenage daughter spend the night in her boyfriends house...and in his bed? It happened, and the boyfriend's parents allowed it!

Read More

ThinkStock-Hanna_Alandi
ThinkStock-Hanna_Alandi
[

For Moms – Chardonnay Go!

New Jersey mom and comedian Dena Blizzard, has come up with a great alternative to Pokemon Go...Chardonnay Go!

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

13 South Jersey Themed Movie Spoofs

The hashtag #SouthJerseySchmoovies is trending in South Jersey, with some fun and creative South Jersey themed movie spoofs!

Read More

Pokemon Go Rockets To The Most Downloaded App On Both Apple And Android Phones
Bloomberg via Getty Images
[

Pokemon Go Hot Spots in South Jersey

By now we've all heard of Pokemon Go and how it's taking over New Jersey. Here are the places in South Jersey where you can catch them all...

Read More

TSM
TSM
[

Flyers Annual Trial on the Isle Takes Over Stone Harbor

Hockey fans are ready to paint the town orange as they charge to Stone Harbor, NJ, in support of the 2016 Flyers prospects.

Read More

Forevermark And Padis Jewelry Debut The Forevermark Exceptional Diamond Collection
Getty Images For Forevermark
[

Cape May’s Not-So-Hidden Treasure

Diamonds are said to be a girl's best friend but did you know that the Jersey Shore is home to its own rare breed of diamonds? While they might not be an expensive crystal, Cape May Diamonds still dazzle people who find them.

Read More

The Mike Show!
The Mike Show!
[

Weird Looking South Jersey Fruit

I had to take out my phone and snap a pic of these weird types of fruit I saw at Shoprite. I've never seen this fruit in my life!

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

New Jersey Man Runs Up $78k EZPass Bill

Cops busted a New Jersey man for running up more than $78,000 on his EZPass and not paying! Impressive!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.