Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 6

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Onlookers Lift Car Off Trapped Woman After Hamilton Crash

A woman who crashed her car and became trapped when it flipped over on her in Hamilton Township Sunday may have police and several onlookers to thank for saving her life.

Read More

Horizontal vivid redish sand beach tidal waves background backdrop
spacedrone808
[

Floating Terror on Long Beach Island

Watch where you step when you are walking along the beach in Long Beach Island. Portuguese Man-O-War have washed up on the beach!

Read More

Jennifer Barrow - halloween candy
[

10 Healthiest Halloween Candies

Halloween is almost here. It’s one of the most exciting times of the year for our kids and sometimes even adults  join the fun by dressing up and indulging in a little candy. While it certainly is not a health food, some candy choices are better than others. What are the best ones for us and our kids?

Read More

Mike Likes Beer!
Mike Likes Beer!
[

Brew Bus Tour Stop – Garden State Beer Company

Don't miss out on the FIRST EVER Mike Likes Beer! South Jersey Brewery Bus Tour! One of our 3 outstanding breweries on the 2016 Bus Tour is GARDEN STATE BEER COMPANY in Galloway, NJ.

Read More

Mike Likes Beer!
Mike Likes Beer!
[

Brew Bus Tour Stop – Tuckahoe Brewing Company

Don't miss out on the FIRST EVER Mike Likes Beer! South Jersey Brewery Bus Tour! One of our 3 outstanding breweries on the 2016 Bus Tour is TUCKAHOE BREWING COMPANY in Egg Harbor Township.

Read More

Mike Likes Beer!
Mike Likes Beer!
[

Brew Bus Tour Stop – Slack Tide Brewing Company

Don't miss out on the FIRST EVER Mike Likes Beer! South Jersey Brewery Bus Tour! One of our 3 outstanding breweries is SLACK TIDE BREWING COMPANY in Cape May County.

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

EHT to Consider Full-Day Kindergarten – How to Give Your Feedback

Egg Harbor Township parents of young children who are dissatisfied with the lack of full-day kindergarten will soon have the chance to voice their support for the idea.

Read More

SoJO 104.9/YouTube
SoJO 104.9/YouTube
[

World Mental Health Day — My Struggle with Anxiety

I'm an entertainer. I'm here to make you happy. So, it's not easy for me to open up and be vulnerable about my struggle with anxiety. But on this World Mental Health Day I felt it was important to share my story and hopefully offer some advice to help you or someone you know.

Read More

@TheBox1031 on Twitter
@TheBox1031 on Twitter
[

Creepy Box Spotted in South Jersey

What is in The Box? Hundreds of people in South Jersey over the past few years have asked the question. What IS The Box?

Read More

Soccer player
Brand X Pictures
[

Should I Pay My Son for Goals?

A friend of mine says that the incentive I'm giving to my son to score goals in soccer is bad parenting. I totally disagree.

Read More

Bad parking
Antonio-BanderAS
[

Bad Porsche Parking in Burlington County

This piece of work has taken BAD PARKING to a whole 'nother level! At this point, they want to be caught - it is obviously a cry for help.

Read More

DelawareDOT on YouTube
DelawareDOT on YouTube
[

Confusing New Jersey Traffic Signal

What the heck? Where is the green light in this traffic signal? What is a pedestrian beacon, anyway? When can I drive through the intersection?

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.