Contact Us
Community

Community

Flickr User MSVG
Flickr User MSVG
[

Memorial Day Warning, It’s Gonna Be HOT!

The National Weather Service in Mount Holly said New Jersey’s “first heat event of the season” is possible for Memorial Day weekend; the worst conditions may not be felt until Monday and Tuesday.

Read More

Junior Doctor performing at 8th SoJO 104.9 Beach House Blowout
Kyle McCann / Townsquare Media
[

Check Out the Highlights From the Beach House Blowout [VIDEO]

Another great time had by all at the 8th annual SoJO 104.9 Landshark Beach House Blowout at Caroline's by the Bay in Somers Point.

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

UPDATE: Murdered Activist’s Project Gets Green Light

The program advocate April Kauffman was working on (shortly before her death) to give Veterans better access to health care has been approved.

Read More

half staff
Flag at Our Lady of Mercy Academy today / courtesy of The Press of A.C.
[

South Jersey Community Mourning The Loss of Local Coach

Monday was not your typical day at the Our Lady of Mercy Academy as the students, staff and many in the surrounding neighborhood mourned the death of Phillip Caporale, who died on Sunday.

Read More

Tom
[

It’s Back to the Beach for Bike Month

May is of course National Bike Month and SoJO 104.9 has teamed up with Cross County Connection, South Jersey’s transportation solutions experts, to promote a healthy, safe and environmentally-friendly way to get around the Garden State.

Throughout the month of May, SoJO Morning Show Host Tom Morgan will be giving us some exclu

Read More

sneakerdog, Flickr.com
sneakerdog, Flickr.com
[

Beach Party Today, Fireworks Tonight In Wildwood

Wildwood celebrates its 100th birthday today with a beach bash and later tonight a display of fireworks.

The excitment begins at noon near the Wildwoods sign at Boardwalk and Rio Grande Avenue.  There will be beach games from 1 to 6 p.m., and a bonfire with music from 7 to 10 p.m. that will be followed by fireworks.

Read More

Exit from 78 East to 287 North, NJ
Flickr/Jpl3k - JonathanL25
[

Struggling to Make a Decision, Let The Internet Help

We all get conflicted at times. Sometimes we can't decide where to eat, which road to turn down, what to drink, what radio station to listen, wait, that's never a problem, but you know what I'm saying.

Read More

State Trooper writing a ticket
Flickr/woodleywonderworks
[

How Getting Out of a Speeding Ticket Taught Me a Life Lesson

I love New Jersey, and I have an immense amount of respect for every single person who lives, works or plays here in the Garden State. With that said, it's that respect that got me thinking last night... just after I got pulled over in a town I won't identify, on a road that will also remain unsaid.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,
hqdefault14
[

It’s Bike to Work Week on SojO [VIDEO]

It is 'Bike to Work Week' and SoJO 104.9 wants to help you stay safe if you plan on passing up on the car this week.

Read More

Firefighters outside Sandpiper Apartments in Mays Landing
Courtesy: WPVI-TV
[

One Hurt, Several Displaced in Mays Landing Fire

Investigators are still working to determine what sparked an early morning, Mother's Fire in Mays Landing.

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

No Arrests Made In The Shooting Of Community Volunteer

The community of Linwood, New Jersey is mourning the loss of April Kauffman.  The prominent local volunteer and radio talk show host was found shot to death in her home yesterday.  An investigation is underway as police search for a suspect and a motive.

Read More

Tom Morgan putting on helmet
[

Bike Month Continues on SoJO [VIDEO]

Bike Month continues on SoJO 104.9. Our latest installment features a safety tip everyone should know before they break out the bikes.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on SoJO 104.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on SoJO 104.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!