Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 17

Mike Likes Beer!
Mike Likes Beer!
[

Up for a Girls Night Stout? – Mike Likes Beer! 2 Minute Brew Review

Am I MAN enough for a "Girls Night Stout" from Three 3's Brewing Co. in Hammonton? Dark, Chocolate, Coffee notes in an Oatmeal Stout...

Read More

Hands with steering wheel
Jupiterimages
[

Should the Speed Limit be Raised to 70 MPH on New Jersey Roads? [POLL]

Just in case you haven't heard the news, in the near future, you will be able to do 70 MPH legally on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The speed limit on the road was raised last month. Should 70 be the new 65 on our roadways?    

Read More

Help Wanted
Robyn Mackenzie
[

Best Summer Jobs for South Jersey Teens

Do you have a teenager who will be looking for a summer or seasonal job? Don't make the mistake of waiting until the summer to start looking.

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Best New Jersey Band [POLL]

Obviously we have icons in the music industry here in the Garden State, But I was debating with a friend of mine about WHICH BAND is the BEST New Jersey band. Take The Mike Show Poll!

Read More

ThinkStock-Ingram Publishing
ThinkStock-Ingram Publishing
[

Scariest Tree in South Jersey

I drive past this tree every day, and never noticed it until today. This creepy tree. This scary, creepy tree. It is perhaps, the scariest tree in South Jersey.

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Favorite Ice Cream Place in South Jersey

With Spring and Summer here, we're thinking of our favorite ice cream / water ice / custard / yogurt places in South Jersey. Which is YOUR favorite?

Read More

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Bet You Didn’t Know That New Jersey Has a Volcano

Did you know that there's a volcano that exists in the Garden State? Really!

Read More

Parking Ticket
ThinkStock-Allan Pospisil
[

South Jersey Worst Parking Award – March

Congratulations!  If this is your VW Bus, YOU are the winner of the South Jersey Worst Parker of the Month for March!

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Yelled at For Public Breastfeeding

Jessica in Berlin told us that she was in a restaurant with her newborn daughter, when stranger came up to her and yelled at her for being "disgusting" while she was trying to eat.

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Do or Don’t – Coach Kid’s Sports

My 2 boys are in recreation league soccer this spring and 2 coaches are needed. I keep getting asked to coach, but...

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

AC Teacher Fired Breaking Up School Fight

An Atlantic City teacher was fired for breaking up a fight between two 6th grade students. New York Avenue School says the teacher used excessive force when he restrained the bully.

Read More

hqdefault25
[

‘Ghost’ in Wedding Dress Seen on South Jersey Road at Night

Wow. This is creepy. What would you do if you were driving in the middle of the night and saw a woman walking down the road wearing a full wedding dress, and carrying flowers?

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.