Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 10

Assorted pills
Assorted pills - ThinkStock
[

You Won’t Believe How Your Meds Are Made – Check out this Sterile Environment (WATCH)

Sterile compounding is the preparation of custom medications for patients in a sterile environment to prevent contamination and keep patients safe.

Read More

Fairfield NJ Police
Fairfield NJ Police
[

Dumbest 19 Year Old New Jersey Employee Ever!

This kid has to be the dumbest 19 year old New Jersey employee ever!

Read More

Reimphoto
[

15 Inappropriate Sounding South Jersey Boat Names

Gotta love a good boat name. And there's nothing better than a nautical pun, painted on a water craft!

Read More

coffee on wood background
piyato
[

Here’s How to Get Your Free Starbucks Macchiatos This Week

I'll be honest, I'm more of a black coffee kinda of a guy. I'm just not crazy about specialty drinks. I do know there are a lot of espresso lovers out there in South Jersey thought and lucky for you - we found an offer you may not be able to resist!

Read More

Beautiful smiling cute baby
Maksim Bukovski
[

Are You Ready for This Cuteness? Ocean City Boardwalk’s Got Baby Fever!

Baby alert! One of the oldest baby parades in the entire country will take place on the world-famous Ocean City boardwalk later this month.

Read More

psphotograph - ThinkStock
[

The Real Cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

If you have been experiencing any numbness or tingling in your wrist, or even maybe even losing range of motion in your wrist or waking up in the middle of the night to shake out your wrists and hardly getting any sleep at all then start looking into treatment options. Then, discuss with your doctor what type of treatment would be the best for you.

Read More

Andrey Burmakin
[

New Jersey Allow Paddling in School?

Growing up in Georgia, one form of punishment in school was paddling. It was only used in extreme cases, but was a strong deterrent to acting up in class.

Read More

chris sadowski/ThinkStock
chris sadowski/ThinkStock
[

South Jersey Couple to Appear in New Episode of ‘House Hunters’ on HGTV

A couple from South Jersey will be the subject of an episode of 'House Hunters' airing this Monday night on HGTV.

Read More

Hector Vasquez, Inspirephotos
Hector Vasquez, Inspirephotos
[

Which Celebrity Should Be the Star of Kidabaloo 2018?

Kidabaloo 2017 was a huge success in South Jersey, which means we're already preparing for another one! One of the most exciting parts of this super family friendly event is getting the chance to meet a real celebrity! This year, for the very first time, YOU get to tell us who you want to see at South Jersey's Kidabaloo!

Read More

Beautiful woman on beach, laughing, taking selfie, sunny day
Thinkstock
[

But First, Lemme Take a Selfie – Our Favorite Beach Selfies of the Summer

Obviously Jersey beaches are known for their beautiful scenery and entertainment factor, but the first thing you want to do when you settle into your spot on the beach is take a selfie, right?

Read More

Credit: Thinkstock
[

Do You Know Where Your Beach Tag Money is Going?

Have you ever wondered where all the money for your beach tags go?

Read More

sunburn FI
[

9 South Jersey Excuses That a Sunburn is OK

I'm freakishly protective of my skin when it comes to the sun, but I know many people who constantly get sunburned!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.