Atlantic City Rescue Mission in Need of Holiday Donations
As the early Easter holiday approaches, please remember the families that are in need by helping the Atlantic City Rescue Mission.
Easter has come early this year, and the Mission is in need of donations to help fill the Easter table. Specifically, holiday ham and turkey.
They also need:
- Unsliced rolls of lunchmeat
- Whole hams, pork for pulled pork sandwiches
- Bacon, sausage, spam and scrapple for breakfast meals
- New packages of socks and underwear
- Canned meat or fish, chicken
- Mayo, celery, carrots, onions,
- Powdered milk, eggs, and sliced cheese
- Pancake mix, and syrup
- Bulk-size spices
- Baby formula, diapers
- 1st night kits - toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorants, and socks
- Plastic Storage Bins with Lids, 14 or 18 Gallon Totes (Rubbermaid Roughneck Totes are great!)
- Drawstring Pajamas Pants in Lg, XL, XXL
The holidays are always a great time for families to re-connect, and this is no different at the mission.
Let's make sure all of South Jersey has a wonderful holiday ahead!
If you're looking to donate, ciick here for more details.