5 Best Cocktails For Thanksgiving
What's the only way a lot of us can cope with the family on Thanksgiving? Booze. Lots of booze.
If you are reading this, then you must be a drinker, and your family drives you nuts.
Here is a list of five rockin' Thanksgiving cocktails to get you through the day...or weekend...or the entire holiday season. I've tried to feature something for everyone's favorite pick of poison.
- Bourbon Negroni: It starts with infusing bourbon with figs, pears and vanilla bean for two weeks--so autumn in a cocktail glass! My personal favorite of these five. I like bourbon.
- Pumpkin Pie Martini: The only thing better than a pumpkin spice latte is pumpkin spice liqueur shaken up with half & half and served with a graham cracker crumb rim.
- English Harvest: Made with apple juice, apple brandy and gin, it's like a boozy version of apple cider.
- Hard Cider Sangria: Just when you thought you'd tried every possible version of sangria, here's one that showcases hard cider and fall apples--yummmm!
- Ginger's Long Island: Featuring mezcal, ginger liqueur and cardamom pods, this cocktail is a great way to spice up your drinking day.
Follow The Mike Show and SoJO 104.9 on Twitter at @FollowMikeNow and @Sojo1049fm