10 Stupid Questions I Get Asked About New Jersey
I have friends from all over the country, and when we get together every-so-often to catch up, they inevitably ask me one or more of these 10 stupid questions about New Jersey.
1. What exit are you from?
A: Har har har! You’ve heard that one, eh? (ahem…parkway exit 42)
2. Does New Jersey really smell as bad as people say?
A: North-East Jersey does, yes. South Jersey and the rest does not.
3. I have a relative in New York, do you know her?
A: Oh yeeeaaaahhhh…I know herrrrr.
4. Why do you live in New Jersey?
A: Gee, I don’t know. Why do you live where YOU live?
5. Is everyone in New Jersey in the mafia?
A: Not necessarily…
6. Why don’t you sound like you’re from New Jersey?
A: Not all people from New Jersey sound like the Sopranos.
7. New Jersey is the Garden State?
A: We have a lot of farms in South Jersey
8. You have rodeos in New Jersey?
A: Yep, the longest running pro rodeo in the USA.
9. New Jersey has a beach?
A: No, we don’t have A beach…we have A LOT of beaches.
10. Why are you wearing an Eagles/Phillies hat?
A: South Jersey is basically a suburb of Philadelphia.
Here is another question that has to do with New Jersey. It can only be asked and answered by someone from the state…
Subscribe to SoJO 104.9 FM on